8Hr Electrical Safety with NFPA 70E
August 12, 2020
Location: Location: STEP Training Center | Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm | Duration: 8 hours
NOTICE: All Participants must wear a face mask to enter the facility.
OSHA considers the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) document 70E as the best practices for electrical safety. This training course involves participants in the "how-to" safely work with electricity, including preventing accidents and injuries due to electric shock and arc flashes. The 2018 standard is highlighted and used to outline the changes and updated requirements.
- OSHA and NFPA 2018 70E
- Electrical Hazards Workshop
- Arc Flash & Arc Blasts
- Responsibilities of qualified & unqualified employees
- Electrical Assessments
- Workshops for safe work procedures
- Approach boundaries & labeling requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment Requirements
- Electric tool equipment & maintenance
All Participants Receive the Following:
- A current copy of the NFPA 70E Standard
- Participant manual
- Participant certificate for course completionCost: $525.00 /personWant to train at your facility? Call for a quote!
8Hr Electrical Safety with NFPA 70E - August 12, 2020
In the Quantity box, indicate the number of employees who will be attending the training. You may then enter their names into the Add a Note section of your cart when checking out.