8 Hour Electrical Safety with NFPA 70E 2021
January 14, 2021
Location: Location: STEP Training Center | Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm | Duration: 8 hours
NOTICE: All Participants must wear a face mask to enter the facility.
OSHA considers the National Fire Protection Agency (NFPA) document 70E as the best practices for electrical safety. This training course involves participants in the "how-to" safely work with electricity, including preventing accidents and injuries due to electric shock and arc flashes. The latest standard is highlighted and used to outline the changes and updated requirements.
- OSHA and NFPA 2018 70E
- Electrical Hazards Workshop
- Arc Flash & Arc Blasts
- Responsibilities of qualified & unqualified employees
- Electrical Assessments
- Workshops for safe work procedures
- Approach boundaries & labeling requirements
- Personal Protective Equipment Requirements
- Electric tool equipment & maintenance
All Participants Receive the Following:
- A current copy of the NFPA 70E Standard
- Participant manual
- Participant certificate for course completionWant to train at your facility? Call for a quote!
8 Hr Electrical Safety with NFPA 70E 2021- January 14, 2021
In the Quantity box, indicate the number of employees who will be attending the training. You may then enter their names into the Add a Note section of your cart when checking out.