8 Hour HazMat Technician Level Refresher
June 19, 2019
Location: STEP Training Center | Time: 8:00am - 4:00pm | Duration: 8 hours
OSHA requires annual refresher training for all emergency response hazmat technicians. This course is a full day of hands-on drills, starting with a morning recap and classroom team development with interactive emergency drills.
- Overview of Emergency Response Requirements
- Analyze an incident
- Collect information to use emergency response digital resources and DOT Emergency response guidebook
- Site assessment techniques
- Incident Command System (ICS)
- Skills workshops in suiting to Level A, Level B, and Level C protection
- Monitoring and identification of unknown materials
- Set-up, layout and workshops for patient and responder decontamination
- Emergency drills implementing zone control/communication/ICS/decontamination
Training highlights involve suit-up, interactive workshops, and industrial-like drills. Participants must sign a statement asserting that they are medically approved to suit-up during hands-on drills and workshops.
Includes participant manual and all reference materials. All participants will receive a certificate of training upon course completion.
Class Size: Limited to 15 participants
Cost: $255.00 /person
Want to train at your facility? Call for a quote!
8 Hour HazMat Technician Level Refresher - June 19, 2019
In the Quantity box, indicate the number of employees who will be attending the training. You may then enter their names into the Add a Note section of your cart when checking out.